Sunday, February 10, 2013

what a week! and feeling blessed

 Can we talk a minute about how incredibly lucky and blessed I feel? And no this isn't a bragging post by any means. I am just feeling so overwhelmingly loved and blessed by God. Today while I was walking Chloe it hit me. I know that I can complain too much and that I don't always live in the moment. I'm not the best at seeing the best of things, I sometimes (maybe more than sometimes) dwell on the negative. So in trying to change that, but also just feeling such an awe of how well I'm being taken care of, I decided to make a thankful post. There are so many things I have to be thankful for. And so many people that I have to thank for making me feel so blessed and loved.

First off, I am so thankful to have a Lord and Savior who loves me more than I deserve. Who watches over me and takes care of my every little need. 

For my amazing parents. My mom has the biggest heart and I love her for always going above and beyond for everyone around her. And my stepdad is just awesome. He can cook like no other. He is always willing to do anything he can for me and my mom. And he's amazing at lowering deals (especially for cars!!).

My super cute, funny, and handsome boyfriend. My best friend. My better half. The man who tries to always take care of me and love me. I am so lucky to have found him. 

My super cute pup. Who makes me smile every time I'm around her. Even if she is bad sometimes, she is a puppy..... and she's added so much love to our home.

For my amazing girl friends. I have so such a great couple groups of them. And I treasure our Monday night girls nights to see a lot of them. They are some of the best friends a girl could ask for. And the sweetest too. Thank God I've met them!!!

That I finally have the job I've always wanted. And that I'm where God wants me to be. Living in His purpose and for His purpose is the most amazing feeling, even if it isn't always easy.

Amazing coworkers who make my job so much better. That ask how I am (and care), that surprise me with little things to make my day better and who are just truly great people!!

Family and friends all over the globe that love me, care about me, challenge me. Whether they are blood related or love related, known in real life, or online buddies, I'm so blessed to know all of you in some sort of way.
~~~~~~~~~~~
And now here are some pictures from the past week that have made me smile.
 
 

 Hope yall have a wonderful week!!
God bless!!!
-kel

No comments: